Space may not be the final frontier anymore in the sixth world of Shadowrun, but it's certainly one of the hardest to get to and most dangerous. Join us as we talk with Todd Gizzi about Shadowrun in space and all the ways that you could be arrested or killed trying to get there.
Chit-Chat / Catching Up
- NEW PATRONS - Outlandish Oddities, Jason
- BOBBY - Baby showers and Brazilian steakhouses
- CASSIE - Got art commissioned for Sparkles! https://notesz.deviantart.com/art/portrait-commission-Sparkles-707779821
News / Stuff
- Join the Anarchy finale
- Lots of new stuff happening on the SCN Twitch channel.
- Marshall Rauzman - What were you doing before, supplementary to working on shadowrun?
- Crypto SuperDog - What are your thoughts on metasapients for player characters? I want to be open for my players to choose whatever they like from the books, but there's a lot of potential issues about simple things, like: Does a pixie's Ares Predator V have to be resized? What about a Panzer cannon? Can a centaur climb a ladder? Do they need specially made armor?
How do you handle this in your home games, and how would you recommend other GMs work with their players to find a satisfactory version of their character?
Main Topic - Shadowrun IN SPACE
NEXT EPISODE: Shadowrun Development w/ Jason Hardy
CONTACT THE SHOW:
- -- http://www.sixthworldpodcast.com
- -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- -- @6WorldPodcast