Lee Stone in the house to talk to us about how to create and roleplay memorable NPCs for your players in Shadowrun.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - Jacob Heid
Chit-Chat / Catching Up
- BOBBY was on Join the Anarchy - https://www.twitch.tv/jointheanarchy
- CASSIE - Ran Matrix WetWork job. Crew had to kill a target in a UV Host. Succeed by 1 hit point. Tense and lot of fun.
- LazloZingo (Reddit) - Wants to know how to handle a situation when a vehicle is driving through a barrier. How does damage work for the vehicle and/or the passengers.
- James O'Neil - Extraterritoriality is the legal term, for when a nation leases or allows another nation (or in the Sixth World, a corporation) to occupy territory within its borders and that the territory occupied has to observe the nation's laws. Has a nation like the UCAS who acknowledges extraterritoriality, ever tried to revoke or deny it to a mega-corp?
- Olivia K - You guys mentioned a character sheets with variables in Epsiode 2 - is that still available? I'm currently tinkering around to make a sheet like that, so I'd be great for reference or even use.
- Scott Flowers - If you have multiple jammers do their noise stack?
Main Topic - Memorable NPCs
NEXT EPISODE: Kevin Czarnecki - Doc Wagon
Complex Action Patron Contest! - http://www.complexaction.net/contest
NEW, sponsor an episode of Complex Action Actual Play.
CONTACT THE SHOW: