Over the past decade or more the magical research community in the sixth world of Shadowrun has developed an understanding of how magic works and called this working theory, "Unified Magic Theory". We have Ray Rigel on the show to talk to us about this theory, why it was developed, and where it's going.
Chit-Chat / Catching Up
- NEW PATRONS! - Ryan Maloney, Stephen Atkins
- BOBBY - Running envy, Stream-a-Thon, Fundraiser.
News / Stuff
- Switching to the Shadowcasters Network Twitch channel
- Gen Con Podcasters Panel
- Shadowrun Cosplay Contest at Gen Con
- Scott Sain - What kind of restrictions are there on enchanting? Could you enchant a melee weapon with a contact spell like Turn to Goo? If so what would be required to do so?
- Dustin Hartrick - how do you recommend role playing a hermetic mage or adept without a mentor spirit? I could never really figure out how to play it and not be ridiculous
Main Topic - Unified Magic Theory
CONTACT THE SHOW: