With convention season rolling up, and the Origins Game Fair right around the corner, we brought in seasoned Catalyst Demo Team agent, Nick Van, to talk to us about Shadowrun Missions and Shadowrun at conventions in general.
Chit-Chat / Catching Up
- BOBBY - I got into an accient
- CASSIE - We started a Anarchy campaign in Caribbean League
News / Stuff
- GenCon Event Registration is open!
- Origins Episode
- Friday, June 15th @ 10PM… ish
- Special Thanks to Bob Volbrecht - CDT RPG Lead Agent
- Live episode w/ Cliff, Opti, and Damian
- Making a big announcement
- Chris Vandergriff (PATRON) - We all hear nightmarish stories about the "horrors", and how some were trapped on this metaplane when the magic waned. What about the angelic forms? Is there a plane from which one could summon a Planatar or Solar (both D&D trademarks of Wizzards of the Coast)?
- Keith King (PATRON) - I have a rigger in my gaming group that always runs his roadmaster im offline mode whilst connected with a DNI in the safety of a his cocoon. This is partly to protect the vehicle from deckers but also his RCC. Currently the penalty for running in this mode is he can't wirelessly control any of his other drones. As the RCC is offline obviously. But the only real penalty I can apply to the road master is that offline he can't utilize and maps to navigate with. This means in a car chase if traveling to a specific destination I rule that another player has to be on their commlink yelling out directions (using both simple and complex actions). I was wondering as fellow gm's do you a) allow riggers to run vehicles they are plugged into offline and b) of so what penalties do you apply for doing so. As we all know "everything has its price".
Main Topic - Shadowrun Missions
NEXT EPISODE: Live From Origins w/ Cliff Wright & Damian Szydlo
CONTACT THE SHOW: